Monday, September 9, 2013

Rare Royal Cape!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for awhile, school >.< Anyway, we had a cool Rare Item Monday Today ^.^ It's a Rare Royal Cape! •.• Sooo amazing XD I really like the colors on it, cause pink/purple and blue are one of my fav color combos^.^ I don't buy a lot of rare item Mondays but this one I did :D Get yours today, folks, cause' it won't be here tommorow! I also found out an easy, quick trick that can help you get gems for the future! If you buy a lot of rare item Mondays, you can keep them for the future. And if there is an item someday you just don't have enough gems for (and your too lazy to try to win them like me XD) then you can just recycle some of those rares, and you will have your money! :DDDDDD Well, that is all for now, keep jammin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment